Vill Pizza was founded in 1964 in New York City as a tiny pizza shop next to the Ed Sullivan Theater. Since then Villa Pizza has grown into an international phenomenon, with restaurants all over the world. Villa Pizza offers customers Italian signature dishes including chicken parmesan and spaghetti, as well as its famous pizza.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 9pm; Sun, 11am - 9pm.
- Founding Date: 1964
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Pizza, stromboli, spaghetti, salads, kids menu, chicken parmesan
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.villapizza.com/menus/VillaMENUinside.pdf
- Cuisine: American, Dessert / Ice Cream, Italian, Pizza
- Signature dishes: Pizza
- Price level: $
- Features: Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch