Spuddy's Tavern has been a favorite among locals since its founding in 2001. The establishment's three owners are all local residents, and they enjoy the strong sense of unity that the community shares. Spuddy's offers a menu for lunch and dinner, and it's open every night of the week. Check out the enormous outdoor patio, which has room enough to play multiple cornhole games.
- Hours: Daily, 11am - 2:30am
- Handicap Accessible: There are no stairs at the entrance
- Founding Date: Aug 01 2001
- ATM: Yes
- Cover charge: No
- Features: Happy hour, Live music, Outdoor seating
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- What makes this community special?: "It's like one big family around here. Everyone knows everyone."
- Private events: Yes
- Bar type: Sports bar
- Bar Features: Big-screen TVs, Darts, Jukebox, Pool table
- Beer Types: Domestic, Imported, Microbrew