Panera Bread is a cafe and bistro that bakes its own fresh bread every day. The Panera Bread in Mentor is located in Points East Shopping Center on the main strip of Mentor Ave. Panera was founded in 1981 and operates about 1,400 stores across America and Canada.
Panera serves breakfast including bagels, egg souffles and breakfast sandwiches. It also offers bistro-style salads, soups and sandwiches. Panera's coffee is a staple of many customers' mornings and helps get the workforce off and running. Panera also has a kids' menu. The restaurant is comfortable and relaxing -- perfect for those who need to get a quick bite or a quiet place to set up a mobile office.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 6am - 9:30pm; Sun, 7am - 9pm
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1981
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Bread, coffee, sandwiches
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.panerabread.com/menu
- Specialties: Fresh-baked bread
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Bistro, Dessert / Ice Cream, Sandwiches, Vegetarian/Vegan
- Price level: $
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Catering, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Quiet