GameStop is the world's largest video game and entertainment software retailer, offering a huge selection of new and used games at fantastic prices. For avid gamers or the undecided, GameStop allows a seven-day trial period for you to review a used game and decide whether you like it. If not, simply return it for a refund or exchange. When you get tired of your old games, simply return them to GameStop to sell or trade. Find all the latest gaming consoles and handheld systems from Wii, Nintendo, Xbox and more. This store is located inside the Great Lakes Mall near Macy's.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 9pm; Sun, 11am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Store entrance is located inside the mall and has level flooring.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Video games, gaming consoles, handheld systems
- Services: Gift certificates, Shipping
- Return policy: All returns require a receipt. Unopened, new merchandise may be returned within 30 days of purchase for exchange or refund. Used merchandise may be returned within seven days for a refund or exchange, or within 30 days for exchange with an identical item.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- New/used: New, Used
- Sell/rent/trade: Sell, Trade
- What is the most popular toy or game ever sold at the store?: Wii and Xbox items.
- Toy and game brands: PlayStation, Nintendo, Wii, Xbox, many more
- What questions should smart consumers ask any internet retailer?: How much is shipping?