GameStop is the world's largest video game and entertainment software retailer, offering a huge selection of new and used games at fantastic prices. For avid gamers or the undecided, GameStop allows a seven-day trial period for you to review a used game and decide whether you like it. If not, simply return it for a refund or exchange. When you get tired of your old games, simply bring them into GameStop to sell or trade. Find all the latest gaming consoles and handheld systems from Wii, Nintendo, Xbox and more. This store is across from Great Lakes Mall near Michaels.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 9pm; Sun, 11am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: The sidewalk is level with the entrance.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Video games, gaming consoles, handheld systems
- Services: Gift certificates, Shipping
- Return policy: All returns require a receipt. Unopened, new merchandise may be returned within 30 days of purchase for exchange or refund. Used merchandise may be returned within seven days for a refund or exchange, or within 30 days for exchange with an identical item.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- What advice would you give to customers before buying?: Buy a used video game that can be returned within seven days if you are not satisfied.
- Computers and electronics brands: PlayStation, Wii, Nintendo, Xbox, many more
- Part of a chain: Yes
- Computer & electronics services: Consulting
- What is the most popular toy or game ever sold at the store?: Wii and Xbox.