Fitworks Fitness Center
Since 1996, Fitworks Fitness Center has been serving the Cleveland area. Its cardio cinema rooms, with 15 foot theater screens, are a major attraction at their 30,000 square foot facility. It offers various workouts geared to all fitness levels, including a TRX suspension training program. Fitworks offers group fitness classes and has a large spin-class studio. Other offerings include a locker room with saunas and a playland for kids. Located next to TNT Tanning and a Lake Health facility, Fitworks works with both businesses to provide extra services for tanning and physical and massage therapy. Fitworks is located in the Mentor Commons Plaza next to Super K-mart.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 5am - 11pm; Fri, 5am - 10pm; Sat, 7am - 6pm; Sun, 7am - 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: Sidwalk is level with entrance.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Membership info: 7 day free trial; Monthly and yearly memberships, starting at $19.99
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What's the best time of day to visit the gym?: Early morning
- Features: Cardio (bicycle), Cardio (elliptical), Cardio (stair master), Cardio (tread mill), Sauna, Strength (free weights), Strength (machines)
- Services: Classes, Fitness assessment, Massage, Personal training, Towel service
- Classes/programs: Aerobics, Body sculpting, Cycling, Pilates, Weight loss, Yoga
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No outside food, No pets, No smoking