Family Karate is a locally owned studio run by the Hill family. Offering classes to children and adults ages 3 and up, the center provides more than just Karate. Other martial arts training includes Yoga, Kickboxing, TaeKwonDo and Tai Chi. Students are offered classes six days a week and there are no contracts, testing or belt fees. Family Karate is located just west of Memorial Jr. High behind the Clark Gas Station.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, hours vary depending on class schedules; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Sidewalk is level with entrance.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Child, Group/family, Senior, Student
- Membership info: Pay monthly, no contracts; no belt or testing fees
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of classes/week: 6
- Number of instructors: 12
- Type: Karate, Kickboxing, Tae Kwon Do, Tai Chi
- Uses ranking system: Yes
- Uses weight classification: No
- Participates in competitions: No
- What is the school's training philosophy?: "Ohana means family and family means no one gets left behind or forgotten." "The family that kicks together, sticks together."