Cleveland Institute of Dental-Medical Assistants
Established in 1967, the Cleveland Institute of Dental-Medical Assistants trains and places qualified personnel in the para-medical field to assist physicians and dentists. Students are provided with individualized learning experiences through personal advising, and curriculum and job placement assitance. Other services offered are afternoon and evening classes, externship and financial aid.
One of three campuses, this branch has approximately 10,000 square feet and is located about 20 miles northeast of Cleveland. The school has two medical laboratories, a dental laboratory, a dental operatory, classrooms, a typing/computer lab, a library, a business education classroom, a student lounge and administrative/executive offices. Programs offered at this campus are Medical Assistant, Dental Assistant, Pharmacy Technician and Medical Secretary.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 8am - 10pm; Fri, 8am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Parking lot is level with sidewalk
- Founding Date: 1967
- Male-to-female ratio: 1:8
- Public/Private: Public
- Financial aid: Yes
- Religious affiliation: None
- Acceptance rate (%): 90
- Graduation rate (%): 90
- Accreditation/licenses: Accredited by ACCSCT; approved by the Ohio state Board of Career Colleges and Schools
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 25:1
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 22