In the busy Great Lakes Mall in Mentor, Ohio, take a shopping break with a savory choice of chicken sandwiches, chicken strips and kids' items at this iconic fast-food chain. The first Chick-fil-A opened in 1967 in College Park, Georgia, and now has more than 1,600 locations sprinkled through 38 states. It's a great mall tradition.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 9pm
- Founding Date: 1967
- Products: Chicken sandwiches and Chicken strips.
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.chick-fil-a.com/#menu
- Specialties: Chicken sandwiches
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Sandwiches, Southern
- Price level: $
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch