Casa D'Angelo Restaurant
Casa D'Angelo Restaruant is located in Mentor, Ohio close to the intersection of Mentor Ave. and Heisley Rd. The family-owned restaurant serves fine Italian cuisines at reasonable prices.
The D'Angelo family opened their first restaurant in 1989 in North Royalton, Ohio. That store closed up shop in 1996, but the D'Angelo family has gone on to open three other restaurants in the Cleveland area and an Espresso Bar in Macedonia.
There are also four successful Casa D'Angelo's in the Fort Wayne, Indiana area and the original Cunettos Restuarant in St. Louis, Missouri, all stemming from Grandma D'Angelo's traditional Italian recipes.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 9pm; Fri, 11am - 10pm; Sat, 4pm - 10pm; Sun, 4pm - 9pm
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1997
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Italian cuisine
- Food & dining options: Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in
- Menu link: www.casadangelo.com/mentormenu.htm
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Argentinean, Dessert / Ice Cream
- Price level: $
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Romantic