Bob Evans Restaurant
Bob Evans Restaurant is located on Reynolds Road in Mentor, Ohio right off of Route 2 for travlers needing a break from the road. The first Bob Evans was opened in Rio Grande, Ohio in 1962 and has been offering traditional homestyle cooking for nearly 50 years. Bob Evans restaurants are located in 18 states across the country.The restaurant serves "Fit From the Farm" Breakfasts, Lunch and Bob-B-Q style dinners that are rich and hardy and sure to fill up the hungriest customer. Bob Evans also offers a brand of sausage patties, links and other farm-fresh meats in the supermarket.
- Hours: Daily 6am to 10pm
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1962
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Homestyle breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: www.bobevans.com/menu/Default.aspx
- Specialties: Fit From the Farm / Bob-B-Q
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Dessert / Ice Cream, Sandwiches, Southern
- Price level: $
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch