Arthur Treachers Fish & Chips has been serving the Northeast Ohio since the 1970s. Its signature dish consists of batter dipped, deep fried white fish filets served with chips (oversized french fries) and generously sprinkled with malt vinegar. Other favorites include fried chicken and fried shrimp, and side orders of onion rings or hushpuppies. It also serves dessert; the funnel cake is always popular. This franchise is located inside the Great Lakes Mall food court.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 9pm; Sun, 11am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: The store entrance is located inside the mall and has level flooring.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Seafood, chicken and shrimp platters
- General services: Take-out
- Specialties: Fish and chips platter
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, British, Dessert / Ice Cream, Fast Food, Seafood
- Signature dishes: Fish and chips platter
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 0
- Features: Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Quiet
- Dress code: Shirt and shoes required.