It's a busy time of the year for houses of worship. Between Palm Sunday, Easter and Passover there are a lot of events happening.
Don't you want everybody to know about your special services? We do too.
You can add your events to our calendar for free. Whether we're talking holiday-related events, the upcoming at or at - Patch wants it.
(This is true for non-Catholic churches, also. Those were just the best two examples I have from this upcoming weekend.)
It's ridiculously easy to do, here's the step-by-step.
- Log in to Patch. If you don't have an account, you have to create one, but all you have to provide is your name and email address.
- Click on "Events" tab on the top of the page.
- At the top right of the Events page, click on the big white box that says "Add an Event."
- Give your event a title.
- Choose a date, starting time and end time. If your event repeats, check the box that says "This event happens more than once or is an ongoing event."
- Under "Where," type in an address or the name of a location. If adding an address, include the city so the site can find it. Once you have a location, click on that location to save it.
- Fill out a description for your event. Tell us why people should go and what to expect.
- If you'd like to add photos, videos or a flier, click "Choose files to upload."
- Choose a category and fill out any other information, such as who the event is best for, the price, a contact number or email address, website, etc.
- Click "Post My Event."
If you want to advertise your event in one of those cool boxes on our home page or anywhere else on the site, feel free to contact our Ad Manager Joe Strailey.
If you have trouble posting an event or have questions, email Local Editor Jason Lea.