Want a new car? To cruise the Bahamas or have a free week-long stay at Hilton Head? Would you love to have someone else mow your lawn for a year?
How about this question: Do you want to support local food banks and other nonprofit organizations?
Well, you can you win any of the prizes listed above while helping a good cause by participating in the United Way of Lake County's super raffle.
In turn, the local chapter of the United Way uses the money raised during super raffle to help fund 74 partner programs that focus on senior citizens, health and human services, children, families and basic needs.
Those who buy tickets for the super raffle can win 59 prizes, including:
- 2013 Ford Focus 2-year lease or $5,000 cash option from Classic Automotive Group
- Five-day Cruise from Asa Cox Homes
- Harbour Town, SC Vacation from The Crockett Team
- Hilton Head, SC Vacation from Right Track Benefits
- Chicago, IL Weekend Getaway including a Ladies & Gentleman Salon & Spa day and tickets to The Second City
- Isle of Tierra Verde, FL Vacation from Frank and Jane Kaim
- Disney World Vacation
- Fort Myers, FL Vacation from Stanley Steamer
- 14 Lake County Captains Loge Tickets from Lake Health
- One Year of Massages from Ladies & Gentlemen Salon & Spa
- Beauty for a Year from Jenniffer & Co.
- One Year Fitworks Membership with Personal Trainer from Mentor Fitworks
- Six VASER Shape Treatments from Vanek Plastic Surgery
- Laser Hair Removal and DermaSweep from Dr. Janet Blanchard
- Laser Hair Removal Package from North Coast Laser Cosmetics
- iPad2 from The Lubrizol Corporation
- One Year of Free Lawn Mowing from Sharp Edge Tree & Landscape
- Airline tickets from STERIS
All of the prizes are listed in a PDF that is attached to this article.
Tickets cost $5 or six tickets can be bought for $25.
A live drawing will take place at 5:30 p.m. on March 15 at Great Lakes Mall. Winners can select from available prizes if present at the drawing.
However, the winner of the car will be picked during a separate drawing at the United Way of Lake County's Celebrity Server event, which is March 14 at LaMalfa Centre.
Tickets can be purchased online at www.uwlc.org, by phone at 440.352.3166 or in person at the United Way of Lake County's office.