People can get A Taste of Mentor from 4 to 8 p.m. during today's at .
Of course, if they want more than a taste, they can get that, also.
A dozen local restaurants will offer free samples of some of their signature dishes. The restaurants include:
- , which will have mini corned beef sandwiches
- , which will offer its pasta and meatballs
- with its chips and salsa
- Tommy's Jerky, a relatively new addition to the city, which will have its signature jerky
- , which will have its trademarked wings and sauces
- , whose bread eats like a meal
- will offer cannoli
- will have cucumber shooters and short rib lollipops
- , offering both pizza and chicken fingers
- will have pulled pork sliders and salad (for the calorie conscious)
- , Mentor's newest dance club, will have wings and sauces from its concession stand
- and will have milkshakes.
Also, as with each Old Village Market Days, the farmer’s market will feature locally grown produce, arts and crafts, and many other products for sale by dozens of vendors.
Face painters, balloon artists and musicians will also entertain the crowd.
Moreover, all Market Days are free to attend. Visitors can also tour the park's grounds, including President James Garfield's home, for free.