The event begins at 7:30 a.m. Sunday and will initially enter Mentor at the intersection of Lake Shore Boulevard and State Route 44. The marathon and half-marathon will close five streets in Mentor to varying degrees, according to the Mentor Police Facebook page. Here are the closures:
- Jordan Drive, eastbound, will be closed from roughly 7:45 am to noon.
- Lake Shore Boulevard, westbound between State Route 44 and Corduroy Road, will close from approximately 7:45 a.m. to 8:45 a.m.
- Market Street's westbound lane will be closed during the race, though two-way traffic will be maintained with traffic cones.
- Two-way traffic will be maintained on Bellflower Road. Cones will separate the traffic from the participants, who will run on the north side.
- The right lane of Reynolds Road., northbound, from Bellflower Road to Lakeshore Boulevard, will be closed. The left northbound lane will remain open.
The event also includes a 5K race and 2-mile walk. Both are in Fairport Harbor and do not enter Mentor.