Lake Metroparks is conducting its sixth online auction in partnership with LightGov, LLC of Youngstown, Ohio for online auctioning of surplus property. This year’s online auction begins September 29, 2012. Items will be auctioned over a 15-day minimum time period.
Auction items include:
- Four vehicles ranging in years from 2006 to 2007, including two GMC 2500 pick-up trucks with plows, one Dodge Charger, and one Ford Explorer.
- Landscaping agricultural equipment includes trailers,
a John Deer Tractor, and hay wagon.
- Audio-visual equipment includes color monitors.
- Office equipment includes an electric typewriter, a laminator, printers, a computer, and fax machine.
- Other miscellaneous items include radial arm saws, wind turbine, tables, bleachers, kayaks, and cabinets.
- The auction will include many other items no longer useful to Lake Metroparks.
Bidders may view and bid on items at the Lake Metroparks’ auction website, www.lmpauction.com. Potential bidders must make an appointment if they wish to inspect items prior to bidding. Items are located throughout the park district, so bidders need to contact Lake Metroparks Purchasing Manager, Mark Evangelista at 440-639-7275 or by email at email@example.com. All items will be offered for sale “as is, where is” with Lake Metroparks making no guarantee as to the condition of said items. Items will be listed for a minimum of fifteen (15) days. Buyers must payment within ten (10) business days and be responsible for removal of all items within ten (10) business days of the close of the auction.