Lake Humane Society Hosting Low-Cost Rabies Clinic Friday
Pet owners can get rabies vaccinations for their dogs and cats for $10
In recognition of World Rabies Day, Lake Humane Society is holding a Rabies Clinic from 4 to 8 p.m. Friday at its shelter at 7564 Tyler Boulevard (Building E) in Mentor.
Lake Humane Society welcomes members of the community to bring their cats and dogs to get a rabies vaccination for just $10.
Both 1- and 3-year vaccinations will be available. This is a walk in clinic, so there may be a wait.
Lake Humane will also offer microchipping at a discounted price of just $20, which is regularly $25. Pets must be vaccinated for rabies in order to be microchipped.
If they have already had their rabies vaccination prior to the clinic, LHS requires proof of vaccination.
- Cash or credit card payment only, no checks
- Animals must be secured on a leash or in a carrier
- For safety reasons, LHS will not vaccinate aggressive animals or feral cats
- LHS reserves the right to refuse to vaccinate any animal for any reason
- Animals must be at least 4 months old to get vaccinated