Residential and commercial property buyers purchased 49 Mentor properties in January, according to the Lake County Auditor.
Using the above database, you can search for these properties and find out their selling price, land use and more. Simply type in all or part of a street address near you to learn more.
According to the database, here are the most expensive Mentor homes sold in January:
- 6660 Elmwood Road — $260,000
- 8333 Stirrup Ct. — $213,000
- 9093 Aileen Dr. — $213,000
- 9520 Green Valley Dr. — $195,000
- 8179 Yorkshire Dr. — $185,000
You can use the database to learn more about additional residences, industrial properties and condominiums sold in January.
Rachel Abbey McCafferty contributed to this report.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Inspection Reports: Mentor Area Restaurants & Stores With The Most Violations in April
- Inspection Reports: Which Food Providers Had Fewest Violations in April?
- Man Accused of Trafficking Vaseline-Coated Marijuana with Children in Backseat of Car
- Three Injured in Crash on Route 306
- Concerns Arise Over Charity Bins Struck Down by Mentor Planning Commission